a. 每年的, 一年一度的
ad. 一年一次, 每年名词复数:yearlies
- a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- occurring or payable every year
- without missing a year
同义词：annually, every year, each year
- A periodical published yearly; a yearbook.
年刊; 年鉴每年出版一次的期刊; 年刊
- Many Greek cities had to send yearly tribute to Athens.
- The yearly conference will be held next month.
- The meeting is held yearly.
adj.（形容词）Occurring once a year or every year; annual.每年的：一年或每年出现一次的；年度的adv.（副词）Once a year; annually.一年一次；每年n.（名词）【复数】 year.lies
A publication issued once a year.年刊：一年发行一次的刊物
文章来源: 茅的笔顺 http://www.furiousguy.com文章标题: yearly